• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Free Coke Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I have 45 coke rewards tops. We do not collect them. I was going to throw them out but I thought if someone can us them I would give it a shot. I know its kinda weird to post something like this on a car forum but I want to help out my bronco brother and sisters. Free you pay shipping.

Attachments

• coke-rewards.jpg
    coke-rewards.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 48

broncoeddie1970

Loc.
San Antonio
I have 45 coke rewards tops. We do not collect them. I was going to throw them out but I thought if someone can us them I would give it a shot. I know its kinda weird to post something like this on a car forum but I want to help out my bronco brother and sisters. Free you pay shipping.

I always wanted to do that with the McDonald's Monopoly game. I figured they put out one half of the piece on one side of the US and the other piece on the other side of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.