• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 68 bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Price seems reasonable to me for all it's got

I thought I've read on here that going with tires bigger than 33 with a 6 cyl will burn up the clutch? Or is that just the factory 3 speed clutch? Or does the NP435 w/low range kit have a bigger clutch?

Good luck

OP
OP
carter2772

carter2772

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Too much money in my opinion, several v8 c4 auto offroad Broncos have made less money over the past year.

Not sure where your located, but in the PNW I think it's one of the cheapest on the market. All the rust has been taken care of, body was removed and completely coated as well as the frame/axles/chassy etc... I appreciate your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.