• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

having problem with site being slow

ransil

Bronco Guru
seems to be slow again, Tapatalk and tethered browsing with PDAnet.
I have not updated either programs in awhile .
Iam on verizion.
Other forums are Ok on tapatalk

ransil

Bronco Guru
seems to be slow again, Tapatalk and tethered browsing with PDAnet.
I have not updated either programs in awhile .
Iam on verizion.
Other forums are Ok on tapatalk

after month and a half I'm back to normal speed.

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
after month and a half I'm back to normal speed.

I have extremely slow speed here using Chrome on an Android (as-is or requesting a desktop site). At the exact same time using any PC browser, I'm fine. I added Tapatalk (used it in the past - recently installed it on a new Android) and it's the same slowness here (but not other sites).

I should add - I can get to the site easy enough. It's just anything else once I'm here. Suggestions?

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have no suggestion, speed seems to come & go throughout the year.

I made no changes I know of to my phone or computer, tapatalk is an older version on my phone, I keep update set to manual, my tablet was on auto update if was still slow after the update.

when slow I do open each new page in a new tab, seems like threads with picture in them are worse than no pics.

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
I tried it more last night and this morning. With Tapatalk, it'll just spin "loading" with this site on any thread I try to open and eventually fails with a "network error, please try again later by get_thread_by_unread | classicbroncos.com". With Chrome, it just sits like it's loading. But you're right, it's very random. Some times just a few minutes into it, it's just fine. Then it starts dragging again. Never any issues with a browser on a PC.