• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Over.......

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
With your offset spring perch/pad ubolt eliminator kit, will this be available in a tube size to fit the EBs?

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
The 2+ perch kit I think is what you are asking about, and it is cut out for a 3" axle tube, which most 9" axles are. so it should fit no problem!

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I looked at your perches that said 8.8 9" or D60 3 1/16" -3 1/4" as per your details on the regular Ford perch:

This is a new variation on one of our fairly basic items, but it isn't quite that basic. Anyway, here's what you want to know. These are .25" (1/4) HR P&O Steel Plate, CNC Laser Cut and then Folded on a 290 ton CNC Brake to final size. Length is 7.75" to help control axle wrap and 2.5" wide to provide a stable platform. They have 3 spring pin mounting options so you can adjust your wheelbase if you wish and are cut to fit a 3 1/4" axle tube but they have 3 - 1/16" nubs so they fit a 3 1/8" (Small 9") tube out of the box, grind off the 3 tiny nubs and they fit a Ford 8.8, D60, and the Ford 9"(3 1/4"), pretty simple. Sold in pairs.
Price: $35.00
Rating: 5 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 55 out of 5 4 Reviews Read
Part Number: 88PERCH
Shipping Weight: 7.00 pounds
Quantity:

So the 3" would be a bit small. So can we expect a large ID perch to use out of the box for the Fords or has that been nixed? Thx.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
At this time I don't plan of it. If they need to be made larger you simply need to flare out the corners but for us to make them we would need a much larger demand.