• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I have no idea?

Crew

Ohhh first let me stop crying before I even post this :cry: I have a '72 bronco. My dream was to do a frame off restoration. I got it to the frame off. lol. Everything has been stripped and tagged. The engine has been rebuilt. The body is not best shape but definitely salvageable.

I have had it for 3 Years and am realizing it could be many more before I would realistically be able to finish it so I am looking to sell it.

Problem is I have no idea what its worth like this? Can anyone chime in with any thoughts on how I could fairly price the truck to someone who will give it the new life it deserves.

Any input is appreciated!

lgdpt

post in the for sale section and give your location, and lots of pictures. Someone on here will be local and can make you an offer.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
post in the for sale section and give your location, and lots of pictures. Someone on here will be local and can make you an offer.

2x ^^ what he said !!

first where are all the 72 bits ??
2nd tons of photos

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ohhh first let me stop crying before I even post this :cry: I have a '72 bronco. My dream was to do a frame off restoration. I got it to the frame off. lol. Everything has been stripped and tagged. The engine has been rebuilt. The body is not best shape but definitely salvageable.

I have had it for 3 Years and am realizing it could be many more before I would realistically be able to finish it so I am looking to sell it.

Problem is I have no idea what its worth like this? Can anyone chime in with any thoughts on how I could fairly price the truck to someone who will give it the new life it deserves.

Any input is appreciated!
Had it only 3 years huh? Come back at 10.:) Keep it.

Smedley

Loc.
Snohomish
I'm on year 6 and still not wrapped up. It is easy to fold on it, my 10 year old daughter (not 15) slapped some sense in me to keep it. You could find someone to help at a reasonable hourly rate to expedite finishing it.

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Had it only 3 years huh? Come back at 10.:) Keep it.

What he said !!!

You must have a place to work on your rig having gotten as much done as you've said. That is no small amount of work, and spring is here; the prime season to get back at it. The warmer weather should make work easier or the bill for heating the shop a lot smaller! Don't let a bit of melancholy feelings make the decision to sell for you. There are quite a few guys on here who have sold their broncos only to come back here searching for another.

My signature line is "... a work in very slow progress." %)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hi Crew. Post up lots of pics, and you'll get lots of opinions on value..

Sorry it didn't work out how you wanted

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
What's it worth .. not sure in Calif. but in Texas maybe $500.00
I know that's not what you want to hear . But I too have a rather nice 68 but it's in pieces But I ask $5000.00 FOR IT. & i THINK IT'S WORTH IT. But most laugh at me.
TO EACH HIS OWN.

halfcab1969

Loc.
Allentown
Don't give up on it. You will regret it later. My dad gave me my bronco when I was 14 or 15. Never seemed to have time or money to spend on it.got the body work done by age 17 then after 8 years in the military I finally got back to it for a little while. Got married, bought a house had two kids. Now im in my early 40's and finally getting it on the road. Started it up for the first time in 25 years yesterday. Took my kids for a ride around the block. Now my kids would kill me if I sold it. Holding on to it was totally worth it.

halfcab1969

Loc.
Allentown
Thanks PA just a bunch of little stuff left. im in the middle of rebuilding my first carb. Should have it inspected and registered by june. Took forever and life always gets in the way but never give up.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Don't give up on it. You will regret it later. My dad gave me my bronco when I was 14 or 15. Never seemed to have time or money to spend on it.got the body work done by age 17 then after 8 years in the military I finally got back to it for a little while. Got married, bought a house had two kids. Now im in my early 40's and finally getting it on the road. Started it up for the first time in 25 years yesterday. Took my kids for a ride around the block. Now my kids would kill me if I sold it. Holding on to it was totally worth it.

And by example, you taught your kids one heck of a lesson about perseverance and payoff for a job well done. Congrats to you, and enjoy the ride!