• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 435 trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i have a take out 435 trans that the owner said i can do with as i please. i am happy to "pay it forward" to help someone else out who might be in need and tight on funds.
the owner is a military member and we are doing our part to help him out as a way to say thanks for protecting our freedoms and be able to do this thing we do here...

who needs a hook up on this?

** local pick up only. sorry no time to deal with trying to ship.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
That is Awesome! Thank you for doing that. I hope it finds a deserving home!

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
she's all gone. just hooked a Charleston SC firefighter up with a nice set up. glad to help out one of the good guys who do so much for us...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
YOU ROCK!! even more if you come up here in May! ;)

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I can vouch free stuff from Nick. He helped me out on a part. I’m looking forward to going back to Denver one day with my son! Thx again Nick!

dixieboyz13

Loc.
Johns Island
Thanks Nick, Haven't had a chance to get it in yet. Still working on the 9" install of an ARB and 31 spline Chromo axle shafts. It is next on my to do list though.

B59

I dont know where I should be asking this, but will a 74 bronco body fit on a 69, and can it be registered legal without a glove box vin? Does a 69 have a vin elwhere other than the glove box and frame?

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
I dont know where I should be asking this, but will a 74 bronco body fit on a 69, and can it be registered legal without a glove box vin? Does a 69 have a vin elwhere other than the glove box and frame?

The chat section or tech sections would be better than here. This is for giving things away for free.

Bodies should swap.

The vin on the frame is what your title should match. You have 2 places it should be. Both on the rt side. One above and just a little forward of the starter and the other close to being under the passenger seat. Be careful cleaning them off some aren't stamped very well.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.