• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Krawlers Edge cage (pics)

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
Hello everyone! We don't get much time these days to pop onto the forums, but I saw this post and wanted to make sure that we provided photos of our cage for you. There are photos on our Facebook and Instagram pages (a few are included below).

You can also check out this link - https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIGROPFiBe/?taken-by=krawlersedge or our roll cage page at http://www.krawlersedge.com/early-bronco-roll-cages-with-built-in-seatbelt-harness/

If you have questions, please call the shop at 865-297-3478 or email us at info@krawlersedge.com -- I cannot promise that we will always be timely in tending to the message box on this forum.

Thank you for your interest!

Thomas and the KE Crew

19424105_1608353445876721_8885872420117852482_n.jpg

19554019_1608353449210054_5886435162310371723_n.jpg

17861835_1515335865178480_7540050969568204717_n.jpg

OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL

Judging by this video post: the cage attaches to the windshield frame at an existing hardtop bolt location? So there's no drilling involved on the frame for mounting?

Can we order extra drilled foot plates if we wanted to tie the cage to the frame underneath? Only asking because I hate having to search for the same and then do the pattern myself and possibly mess one up. If you provided/sold them off your jig they'd be a much better fit.

KrawlersEdge

Loc.
Louisville, TN
Yes, you're correct @jaxlax -- the cage does attach to existing holes in the windshield frame.

We can sell extra drilled foot plates as well -- call us to chat about that. Thanks for your interest!

Judging by this video post: the cage attaches to the windshield frame at an existing hardtop bolt location? So there's no drilling involved on the frame for mounting?

Can we order extra drilled foot plates if we wanted to tie the cage to the frame underneath? Only asking because I hate having to search for the same and then do the pattern myself and possibly mess one up. If you provided/sold them off your jig they'd be a much better fit.