• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buster Miles Ford Show-Looking for Broncos!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dennis, you could have your own Bronco show, right? Looks like a good time, wish I was closer.

Sorry I missed talking to you at the Super Cel, the time flew by and before you know it we were back on the road headed home.

Hope its a great Ford show with lots of Broncos.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where are they gonna meet for the ride Friday ?

Hey sm7mag. We will probably meet and leave from the Ford store, but you can pm me for more info. Looking forward to seeing you.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dennis, you could have your own Bronco show, right? Looks like a good time, wish I was closer.

Sorry I missed talking to you at the Super Cel, the time flew by and before you know it we were back on the road headed home.

Hope its a great Ford show with lots of Broncos.

Hey Pearlcoat. we wish you could take a southern vacation and take us in, but .... We are hoping for a good show!
Yes, the SC is just a blur and its hard to take it in.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Who dat? Wish I were coming to. Sure was fun time with lotto good peeps n many broncos :cool:

Attachments

• 0725151146-00_2.jpg
    0725151146-00_2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 0725151248-00.jpg
    0725151248-00.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 41

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I wish you would surprise us and come on over!

Actually was planning on coming at one point but we are trying to get my wife's mother's house ready to sale and right now this weekend is trumped by working on her place.

But you never know,mite:cool:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Bump back to the top. Dennis I'm not gonna be able to make it. To much going on. Hope y'all have a great turn out. Take lots of pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bump back to the top. Dennis I'm not gonna be able to make it. To much going on. Hope y'all have a great turn out. Take lots of pics.

But you will to OCBR right? :D

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru

We wish you could make it Brett, but I know what it's like to have too much going on!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We are planning on leaving from Buster Miles Ford about 4:00 CST for the cruise. Everyone that can make it is welcome. The cruise route is the scenic Hwy 281 to Cheaha, the highest point in Alabama and the end of the Appalachian mountain chain, then to Oxford AL and eat dinner, then back to the Ford store.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
But you will to OCBR right? :D

Doubtful Dave. I got some family stuff going on. I need to stay close. I'll miss y'all. Just don't let Franko bend your truck anymore. 🤣🤣

77RHINO

What time does the show start Saturday? I got my heads, rockers, and intake all back on last night, hoping to finish it up and drop it back in tonight, and maybe drive it there in the morning!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you get her going just come on, don't worry about the time:p Try to make it by lunch.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Last minute decision . I'm coming, dirty Bronco and all. See you guys around 11:00 am

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Last minute decision . I'm coming, dirty Bronco and all. See you guys around 11:00 am

Da"gum wish I was headed there now for sure! Would like to meet ya.