• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trail bronco weight

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I carry too many drivelines, axles, ujoints, tools/twin lockable toolbox serves double duty as rear seat mount, rear seat spare tire, KluneV doubler, 37"s w/beadlocks, etc...

This was last summer with the dog and I and about 17 gal of fuel before I went 40"s, D60 front, RuffStuff w/14 bolt hubs in the rear, 205 instead of the Atlas...

I will weigh it on the same scale without the rear seat, toolboxes, full set of tools, spare tire, etc just to compare...I'd like to lose a bunch of weight but will know more after I finish the swap and weigh it...

No idea why this dang iPhone shows the pics right side up, but posts them upside down! :( grrrrr... front axle, then entire beast, then rear axle

Attachments

• IMG_5886.jpg
    IMG_5886.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5887.jpg
    IMG_5887.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5888.jpg
    IMG_5888.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 23

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, bottom of phone turn to right, center button to your right and it'll come out straight on here.. Learned the hard way :D

I carry too many drivelines, axles, ujoints, tools/twin lockable toolbox serves double duty as rear seat mount, rear seat spare tire, KluneV doubler, 37"s w/beadlocks, etc...

This was last summer with the dog and I and about 17 gal of fuel before I went 40"s, D60 front, RuffStuff w/14 bolt hubs in the rear, 205 instead of the Atlas...

I will weigh it on the same scale without the rear seat, toolboxes, full set of tools, spare tire, etc just to compare...I'd like to lose a bunch of weight but will know more after I finish the swap and weigh it...

No idea why this dang iPhone shows the pics right side up, but posts them upside down! :( grrrrr... front axle, then entire beast, then rear axle

Attachments

• IMG_5886.jpg
    IMG_5886.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5887.jpg
    IMG_5887.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5888.jpg
    IMG_5888.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 21

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I always rotate the phone counter-clkwise to take a horizontal pic... lol

Thanks for fixing the pics!

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Eric, for what you have in that bronco I would say you are light to average. I always wonder what mine weighs.

OP
OP
edones06

edones06

Eric, for what you have in that bronco I would say you are light to average. I always wonder what mine weighs.

Well bax you know how mine likes to lighten its self up on trail rides buy dropping parts. I figured i needed a few spares lol. But yes i figured it was heaver then it was.