• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OJ and the new Bronco

BigBri

Loc.
Gonzales LA
I think it's awesome that OJ and the new Bronco are being released at the same time. What were the odds on that one

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hoping common sense prevails and they completely remove any link between the two. And I like OJ.

OP
OP
B

BigBri

Loc.
Gonzales LA
If I was the ad executive at Ford I would be talking to OJ about the first Ford Bronco ad. Talk about the press they would get, how much people would talk, it would be epic

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
If I was the ad executive at Ford I would be talking to OJ about the first Ford Bronco ad. Talk about the press they would get, how much people would talk, it would be epic

Yes just like Charlie Sheen throwing out the first pitch in the World Series In Cleveland, it would have been cool as sh#* but never gonna happen in today's kinder, gentler world.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
So instead of a Eddie Bauer edition there will be the OJ run from the law edition. Maybe white with bars over the windows. Maybe consective numbered matched set with an Al Cowlings Edition too.

BRONCO635

OJ & new bronco.

Thought you guys would get a kick outta this.
b3887646562a6462dabf78aebec40131.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BRONCO635

Opps. Just saw there was a thread already started on that. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
So instead of a Eddie Bauer edition there will be the OJ run from the law edition. Maybe white with bars over the windows. Maybe consective numbered matched set with an Al Cowlings Edition too.

And a speed limiter set to 35 mph............%)

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And a driving glove for the right hand only. %)