• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All our Different Weld Washers!

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
When we first came out with our Weld Washers 8 years ago they had been made by 20 other companies for years. They were great as a preventative measure when first building a vehicle because they are 7/32" thick but were not as good for repair's. The reinforce a good hole with more than 3/16" of additional steel and come in 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", & 3/4" to cover the bases for you.

washer%20weld.jpg

Then 3 years ago we added the Fixit Weld Washers. They were primarily for repairing a hole that was already bad from use. They create a clean new bolt hole in 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", or 3/4" and all are 3/8" thick so you don't have to worry about what you fix!

washer%20fixit.jpg

Now just 2 weeks ago we came up with something else along these lines that in some ways is even cooler! Our Threaded Weld Washers. These are used to add something to your chassis in as easy a way you can that is strong enough to stand up to years of use and abuse. They are available for a 5/16", 3/8", & 1/2" thread bolts and require a 3/4" hole to be drilled for mounting so they can be added for anything down to a 1 1/4" Tube and of course any plate or sheet stock.

washer%20threaded.jpg

I seriously see these as something that should be on pretty much any fabricators shelf because there are so many possible uses for them. I am not joking here, these simply make too much sense...

These are all found in our Reinforcements section where we have a whole bunch of things like these ;)

Reinforcement Plates - RuffStuff Specialties

MarkH@Wildhorse

Contributor
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I bought some of these a few days ago, I don't have a use for them right now either, but it's a cool enough product I wanted on the shelf for when I did need one.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I can see a big need for these....someone was using their heads....great product...