• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Let's hear it! It should be an ongoing thread. Whatever you did, big or small, post pics, threadjack, comments, anything goes!

Today I'm picking up some heavy duty rubber and am building wheel well liners!

Last edited:

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Rebuilding my D20 and hopefully getting the engine and trans cleaned up to install in my frame. I'd also like to get my shocks installed if my spacers show up today. And I still need to order my new gears and flares. And maybe my new tires... (This frame off thing is getting waaaay to expensive:-X )

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Today I'm picking up some heavy duty rubber and am building wheel well liners!
I'm going to be adding a few screws to Frank's wheelwells later today. He got into some Mississippi River bottoms last weekend dove hunting, and they sagged from the weight of the sticky mud.

I wouldn't use rubber - it's too flexible & heavy, and it tears too easily. Look for vinyl sheets.

The last thing I did to mine was adding Explorer tie-downs.

sandguy356

Loc.
Holland, MI
I'll be finishing up my aluminum radiator install this weekend and also my 66-68 turn signal install also.
Scott, I'm jealous. Have a good weekend at the track.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Finish welding and reassembling and fitting my reworked rear plate bumper on tonight and this weekend. Hopefully getting powdercoat quotes next week.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
started it, just redid the wiring for the alternator and found the draw that was killing my battery...

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Built and installed some braided lines on the MC on my 71 to replace the old rubber leaking ones. Now I have to try and fix the drivers side front tire it has a slow leak. I think I need new tires though.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Just put shock hoops on the rear of mine. Am going to re-cover the wife's seats this weekend and hopefully hook up the heated seats ;D

Attachments

• rearhoop2.jpg
    rearhoop2.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 877

rhino2104

Just bought a bunch of parts. Roll bar, Tom's leather seats, and some shoulder belts for the beast so I can actually get it inspected and be able to legally drive it when I go home on leave.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Clean up from putting new brakes on all four corners. May put some seam sealler in the seams on the floor boards. I got a cold so dont feel like doing much.