Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted - Anything non-66-77 Bronco

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/18, 09:49 AM   #1
tymbo

Louisville, KY
Trade 1979 VW Bus Westfalia for Early Bronco
City: Louisville
Price: $9500

1979 VW Bus Westfalia for trade. I am looking for an Early Bronco ( 1966 - 1977 ).

-Running and Driving with newer correct tires (Not car tires)
-Removed and cleaned all interior pieces and replaced all insulation in the camper and added more insulation.
-Replace the floor insulation and wood and replaced with new materials and better insulation that is water impermeable.
-New Canvas Top
-Top has been painted with White UV protected Boat paint
-All original interior Fabric for both beds, curtains and the matching front window privacy curtian.
-Shore Power can be used
-New Exhaust
-All engine tins were stripped and primed and painted
-6 Rib trans with New or reworked axles and CV joints
-Brakes work great.
-New Drums and rebuilt rear brakes all new rubber brake lines and a few new metal ones as well.
-Fuel Gauge works
-Stove, refrigerator, and water tank is all there.
-Z bed Works great
-Top bed folder needs a couple hinge screws, but I have the original fabric for foam.
-Tagged and titled in my name
-Does have the typical rust on the doglegs up front and some rust above the rear wheel wells. This bus looked to have some kind of undercoating on it originally that saved it from rust underneath.
-Rear Bumper is not installed, but I do have it.
-All windows function well and the Jalousie windows (side vent) windows seal great and I have the screen frames installed with new screens in them.

I am looking to trade for a Early Bronco - Would consider most conditions of Broncos. Looking to for 66- 77 models only. Shoot me a message with any offers or questions. Don't hesitate to make me an offer or trade. I also have this posted on a VW forum as well, that is the reasoning for thesamba.com in the pictures.

I have been lurking for a while and finally joined the forum. I need to get rid of this Bronco fever and only have 1 spot in the garage haha.

Thanks - Tim

Last edited by tymbo; 05/22/18 at 12:07 PM.. Reason: Updating information
Old 05/22/18, 10:17 AM   #2
half cab
Contributor
equestrian patcher

ride like the wind bullseye

ms

My Gallery
Garage
Welcome and good luck with coolin that fever

76 SPORT 351W C4 PDB
Old 05/22/18, 11:14 AM   #3
tymbo

Louisville, KY
Thanks, I am excited for a new project. I used to have a Jeep and miss taking the top and doors off. I have been looking and it seems like you can barely fit 2 car seats in the back with some modifications? Anyone had any luck with this? I want to be able to take my 2 girls out in it and get outdoors with them.

------- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor ------
Old 05/26/18, 05:49 AM   #4
66broncoCT
Contributor

Torrington CT
Garage
This is cool good luck trading for a EB. I'd like to get something similar for taking off on long weekend adventures but I'm not willing to give up the bronco for it sorry haha. As far as car seats I fit 2 forward facing car seats for my 2 and 4 year old on the stock rear bench seat no problem. And if you go to a fold and tumble seat from one of the bronco vendors they are a little wider usually since they don't have the arm rests and framework on the side of the seat.

1966 U14. 300 "big six" efi, 3-on-the-tree, uncut rears with a 3" body lift and 3.5" bronco graveyard lift. 33x12.5 cooper discoverer stt. Not pretty but pretty fun
Old 05/29/18, 02:33 PM   #5
tymbo

Louisville, KY
Thanks 66broncoCT. I was going to use to camp with, but now I am looking for lake properties, so camping will be at the lake with a little more permanent solution haha. I will entertain all offers if anyone has one. If anyone has a Bronco project that is priced less, I am interested as well.

Old 06/12/18, 09:40 AM   #6
tymbo

Louisville, KY
Lowering the trade value to $8500.

Closed Thread

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted - Anything non-66-77 Bronco

Tags
vw bus van bronco trade