• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Running 74 and a 71 project truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbits

I'm posting these for a friend who has owned over 18 bronco's spanning 40 years.
A running 74 and a 71 project for sale.

The 1974 -- I cranked the it up and it ran well and sounded good. I'm told it drives out well but I did not personally drive it.. Owner was satisfied with the drive train and was begging to restore the body when he decided to sell it and the 71 project truck together.. It has a half cab (modified/homemade top) (probably U15) and a rebuilt 302 engine (distributor upgrade) and rebuilt C4 with less that 100 miles on each. New right door and right front fender. Has power disc front brake conversion I believe from a F-150. Drive train is all stock. Engine cranks right up and runs good. Some rust in usual places. Did not pull up the floor mats and check, but probably need floor pans? It does have a new Centech wiring harness installed but I didn't check out all the electrical stuff but was told all works as it should. It does have original bucket seats..

1971 Project --
Was left outside for years so has it's share of rust. Didn't see any rust holes on the body panels but does have some pitting. Front door posts are pretty rough. Has some new parts that come with it like new upper floor pan (in box), new gas tanks (both) still in the box, new windshield frame (installed). The doors can been seen hanging up in the pics. The top looks decent but has been painted with bed liner? Has a 302 three on the tree and the motor has been removed and sent to the motor shop for rebuild but not rebuilt yet. The engine will come with it but not rebuilt. The condition of the transmission is unknown by the owner but he was told it worked as it should when parked.. No lights or side markers but lots of other spare parts (including tail gate) that come with the deal..

Attachments

• IMG_3659.jpg
    IMG_3659.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3660.jpg
    IMG_3660.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3661.jpg
    IMG_3661.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3662.jpg
    IMG_3662.jpg