• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Looking for Bronco project/fixer upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lornemalvo

I'm 17 and I am looking for an old bromco to restore. Once I sell my car I'll have around $4500. I've really fallen in love with early bronco's and my uncle (a former mechanic) wants to restore one with me, as long as I pay for everything. Please help me find something for sale that isn't a major resto project. I know it might be hard to find one, but I'd love to find something that needs some basic restoration and not extremely expensive. I'd also really like something that doesn't need an engine or transmission rebuild right away. I'd prefer body work over engine/mechanical work. Thanks!

Micronman

I have a 68 that is in pretty rough shape body wise. It has a V8 engine (289 I think) and is a three speed on the column. Has been sitting several years in an old barn. I did have the engine running at one time before I put it in the barn.
Regards,

LilMixedUp

Loc.
Bonaire
I have a 72 body in pretty good shape. Typical floor and rocker rust, otherwise in solid shape. Now the good part.. I have a 76 frame that has been brushed and painted; with NEW wild horses 3-1/2 inch suspension front and rear with shock hoops welded in place. Motor has about 17K on rebuild, your choice of 3 speed standard shift transmission or newly rebuild C4. I'm about 5500 into it but would meet you in the middle at 5000.

Call me at 478 922-5050 (H) or 478 954-7426 (C) and we can talk.

I live in Bonaire about 30 mins south of Macon.

Chuck

OP
OP
L

Lornemalvo

Thanks for all the offers but unfortunately school and work has started back for me. I won't be able to buy anything unless it's in running, reliable condition. Feel free to contact me if you got something like that. Thanks again

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Keep saving your money.

What you are looking for is outside of your current budget.

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
I have a 76 power dis brakes power streeing all the chrome 3 on the tree new rebult 302 I was going restore but found one ready to ride got rust in floor boards 4000.00 in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.