• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ME 67 militarily bronco eBay

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Talked to the guy, he's high on the value for what he's got...but go find another one, right? Bumpers are wrong, but I didn't tell him. Nevertheless I'm high bidder. :eek:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Interesting, I chimed in on that thread back in '14, I remember it now. Apparently he didn't take my advice.;)

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I work on a Navy base and always wanted to restore a military and drive it to work.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Funny it is hovering right around where I was back in 2014 that I was willing to pay. just buying some property though so I am not a player. OF course back in 2014 he wanted 12K for it so the 3 to 4k range was a bit of a shock for him I think.

WichitaBronco

I tried to catch the end of the auction but got tied up at the office. Pretty sure it went from 1 bid to final asking price in last minute or two.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Look at the bid history. There were about 20 bids in the last minute, 8 were mine!!!! It was gonna cost about 1500 to get it back to Music City, so the most I was going to bid was 4600.

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's coming to Baton Rouge. Anyone suggest a cheap shipper? I normally use intercity lines but I doubt they'll put this rust bucket in their trailer. Now to find a Marine and Air Force then the set will be complete!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It's coming to Baton Rouge. Anyone suggest a cheap shipper? I normally use intercity lines but I doubt they'll put this rust bucket in their trailer. Now to find a Marine and Air Force then the set will be complete!

Like button pressed :)

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

Congrats! I'll send you my brokers number, let him do the leg work and see what he can come up with. That one is damn near in Canada and not real close to an interstate, so it will probably take a while to fins a carrier.
You want to buy my Army issue '67?? The shipping will be cheaper! ;D

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

A friend of my wife sent us this one a year or so ago, can't remember if he said Navy or Air Force. Older retired gentleman drives it just about everyday. Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Arkansas area IIRC.

20150821_084123_zpslqepljnv.jpeg

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

I had a shipper With an enclosed trailer that picked up a bronco here that I sold to DelcoNick who appeared happy with the service. Let me see if I can find his contact info and I will pm it to you.