• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ SOLD Motoman's 2001 7.3L F250 Superduty for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It is with a heavy heart I have decided to sell my baby!

Excellent condition, 1 owner Ford Superduty 4x4 Crew Cab. Lariat 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, 162,000 miles. Same oil change shop its entire life with Rotella Diesel, Procomp 6.5" lift, New 37" MTRs on AR wheels, 4:30 gears, limited slips, synthetic gear oil, AFE Magnum Force Instake system, 4" Turbo back Dual Exhaust with 5" Magniflow tips, Superchip Microtuner, Dual Bilsteins return to center steering system, Bilstein Dual 5150 shocks front, Bilstein 6150 rear shocks, Lightforce 9.9 lights HID offroad lights, backup lights, alarm system with remote start, backup camera, leather interior, Infinity Systems Rosewood Dash, stereo system with Pioneer DVD, iPhone ready 6.2" screen w/ Boston Acoustics separates, Alpine amps, JL audio subs, cab lights.

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

Last edited:

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
I gotta ask, how do you like the 4.30s? I'm still sporting the 3.73s with the 37s and it's killing me.

4.30s seem like they'd be the perfect balance of MPGs and towing capability.

OP
OP
motoman

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I gotta ask, how do you like the 4.30s? I'm still sporting the 3.73s with the 37s and it's killing me.

4.30s seem like they'd be the perfect balance of MPGs and towing capability.

With the 3:73 gears I had to tow too fast to be in the sweet spot. But got decent fuel economy. So now the sweet spot for towing is there and great power with my over all speeds down to keep me out of trouble.

akafrankcastle

Loc.
Kansas City
With the 3:73 gears I had to tow too fast to be in the sweet spot. But got decent fuel economy. So now the sweet spot for towing is there and great power with my over all speeds down to keep me out of trouble.

Outstanding. Thanks.

I do love towing with mine. But, like you said, I feel like I have to be hauling ass to keep it in the zone. Sounds like you've nailed it down to where it needs to be. Jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.