• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does this actually look like an original u13?

Major Tom

Contributor
the vin on a 66 is on the drivers kick panel, not the glove box. the picture is of the kick panel. I say yes to it being a 66

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
It's got all the signs of an early U13 .. grille,tailgate.And a hard to find review mirror.

Major Tom

Contributor
I didn't know mine was so rare

Attachments

• fall 1.jpg
    fall 1.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 90

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And it does not appear to be a DSO California car cause it is missing the smog pump and tubing. Yes, 66 with smog pump in CA required.

bigpitbull

BRONCO ADDICT
Loc.
Saltillo, MS
I first saw this thing on a listing for a trailer some guy from Alabama was selling because he had hauled the Bronco out and didn't care to haul an empty trailer back. I'll always wonder what he sold it to the current owner for.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/tro/5956676945.html

Being sold by this place now apparently:
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5958806757.html

Ok guys. Without closely looking at the Vin I am pretty sure I had the opportunity to buy this exact Bronco from a guy in North MS and the price was FAR lower than the asking price of $13k... like subtract 10k.....

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
always love when they leave air cleaners and gas caps off.

camp9k

This is on local CL, thinking someone found a 66 u13 glove box and is trying to pass it off. I know lots of people added hard tops to them over the years and I'm not an expert but this just doesn't look right to me.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5960863229.html

Probably real...DSO was Boston and color correct...must of been heater delete since support is missing from firewall to fender under hood on pass side. do see thing that tell me it was an early budd body which would match the oct 65 build date on vin...at 4k on ebay and climbing! ??? why do people think 66 u13 are worth so much? 66 pop up all the time...never seen a 68 for sale? Guess it helps all of us? I have one on my side yard waiting for restoration but wasn't really hard to find?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Ok guys. Without closely looking at the Vin I am pretty sure I had the opportunity to buy this exact Bronco from a guy in North MS and the price was FAR lower than the asking price of $13k... like subtract 10k.....

Look who's here, good to hear from you!