• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Seat relocation bracket

bigjhoov

nobody
City: Rockwall
Price: $ 90

Bracket allows you to move your stock set rearward 2"-4" utilizing the factory mounting holes in the tub. $90 plus shipping

1.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
Do you have measurements of the bolt holes? Wondering if it will work for my passenger side Beard seat?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
I guess I could just measure the factory drivers seat bolts! Haha!

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
Beard is a suspension seat brand, like Mastercraft, or PRP ect..

slim811

Contributor
Bump for bigj, and a question. Did any one use this bracket in a half cab? I would think it would only allow enough room for just the 2 inch setting holes. My bronco came as a "Bench" seat full cab. Presently using stock buckets seats. So I used the 4 inch rear left (driver's} side bracket hole, secured a long bolt down through the seat bracket first, then bracket, lastly into the factory welded nut{original used to secure rear left driver's bench seat}. I also needed to drill a new hole for the right front side. Using the front right side bracket hole to mark the location, I drilled into the seat platform. The hole actually goes through the crossrail support. Lastly using a long bolt, washer and nut to secure the seat and bracket. The driver's seat is only held on by the bracket and 3 bolts, no need for a 4th hole to be drilled into the right side rear platform, Plenty strong enough using bigjhoov's bracket. So I am wondering if I ever get a half cab top, will I have to move the buckets seats to the 2 inch holes settings, in order that the seats are not hitting the bulkhead or bottom of half cab. Thanks, Slim.

Last edited:

fatboy4211

Loc.
Ennis, TX
I still want one. my bronc is staying in royse city right now. be glad to pay for it and would love it if you can deliver. pm me for phone so we can get it wrapped up

tampabronco

Highly recommend for taller people

I'm 6'3 and can now stretch my legs out and also like being further away from the steering wheel

Sturdy piece of metal and easy to install.

Shodan01

First Post -

Will send actual photos of my Wifes U13 I just got her!

Question - She is 5'2 and the seat is just a touch too far back for her (even with it all the way forward). Can this be manufactured to push her forward a few inches (even if it hangs over a bit).

Steve

OP
OP
bigjhoov

bigjhoov

nobody
First Post -

Will send actual photos of my Wifes U13 I just got her!

Question - She is 5'2 and the seat is just a touch too far back for her (even with it all the way forward). Can this be manufactured to push her forward a few inches (even if it hangs over a bit).

Steve

Yes, it will work for that without modification. You'll just need to turn the bracket around.

Shodan01

Please email me how to get one! Would love it....SteveFPN @ Hotmail . com

I am trying to get back from travel to get on the forum and post some pics of her U13.