• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wtb: Bronco w/ no body work needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtboarder

Im also member bigreen, but can no longer access it.

Looking for a clean body and frame, not show quality, but weekend toy/beach cruiser quality with very little rust. I plan to swap axles and motor, do it can be without and thats fine.

I could spend up to $10k for one running in daily driver condition. I would like to stay around half that for just body and frame. I wouldnt want to waste something all original, body work is fine as long as it looks good to the untrained eye.

Mostly anywhere on the east coast would be close enough, anywhere if youre delivering.

Email jtboarder@gmail.com please.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.