• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayshelby

Restored and currently my daily driver. A TON of work has been done to this bronco over the last two years. All of the rust from this bronco has been removed and or treated. There is almost more new metal than old metal. Original 302 V8, C4 automatic transmission
I have replaced all of the floors, rocker panels, kick panels, quarter panels ,door pillars (all 4), rear corner taillight housings, drivers door, passenger fender, carpet, front seat upholstery, door seals, rear fuel tank and sending unit, front shocks, tailgate (used), drivers side exhaust manifold, mufflers and tailpipe, wiper arms, driver side mirror.
I have installed/ added, fiberglass fender flares, brand new rampage soft top system, new steering wheel, tachometer, 3.5 inch wild horses suspension lift with a custom track bar drop bracket.
5000 miles on the rebuilt 302 bored .030 over with all new engine accessories (water pump, alternator, power steering pump). Replaced distributor mechanicals and coil, rebuilt original motorcraft 2150 carb, rebuilt steering gear box, replaced the radiator. It has all new brake hydraulics and shoes.
The 4x4 works perfectly. And it has a block heater for the cold winters. The heater works great too.
The frame has been coated with POR 15 everywhere that could be reached with the body attached, to protect it from rusting.
Along with the original parts and additions there are also many custom parts that were designed and 3D printed by myself using industrial grade 3D printing equipment. I designed and printed the arm rests, door handle cups, full console with heater vents, forward roll/styling bar attachments, all 4 corner lights, and the exterior body moldings.
The new exterior panels were sealed and primed but I ran out of time to finish all the body work and paint it so It has a brand new plasti-dip paint job/coating to protect it from the harsh Minnesota road conditions. It is classic muscle flame red which is almost exactly the original color. It can be easily peeled when the body work resumes, or leave it on as a protective coating for taking it off road. I intentionally left the dashboard original to keep a little bit of the history from the original owner.
This bronco is truly one of a kind and incredibly fun to drive. It makes me sick to sell it but I have other obligations that must take priority. Every single time I drive it I get head nods, waves, thumbs up, and silly grins from people on the road. It really turns heads. It drives great and I would drive it anywhere. It was restored to be a daily driver and for the occasional off road adventure. I have pictures of the entire restoration process.

$17,000, dropped the price a bit.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/5875003593.html

Can now be seen on Ebay motors. Item number 322384552367. ends Sunday 1/15/16

Last edited:
OP
OP
jayshelby

jayshelby

Pictures

I finally figure out how to upload pictures to the thread.
I guess it helps to read the directions . . .

Bronco%201_zpsdos1m3u5.jpg

Bronco%208_zpseusgh7wa.jpg

Bronco%2015_zpsidapsu2e.jpg

Dipped%20and%20trimmed_zpsvgkfabs9.jpg

Bronco%209_zpsqdvinyy2.jpg

Bronco%202_zpsko3xalo9.jpg

Bronco%204_zps53zwafxo.jpg

Bronco%206_zpseiaouvht.jpg

Bronco%207_zps9yjdeoko.jpg

Bronco%2010_zpswr2dvitx.jpg

Bronco%2011_zpsgykxr9vp.jpg

Bronco%203_zpsfs6sfjt9.jpg

Bronco%205_zpspgydwngc.jpg

Bronco%2012_zpshhtcs1ag.jpg

Bronco%2013_zpsvxi8hzof.jpg

Bronco%2014_zpssywsidhe.jpg

OP
OP
jayshelby

jayshelby

Some added pictures

A few more pictures of some of the work that was done.
Make me an offer.

New%20engine_zpscaqasi4c.jpg

IMG_0362_zps2b4ufhoc.jpg

9499076E-A15D-45ED-A228-E2C2A320B3E0_zpsugw7r92i.jpg

3261AC0B-5511-4CC9-B163-86EFECE743E6_zpscs6w4fde.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.