• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Selling my hot rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Looking to sell my 1963 Falcon sedan delivery. It is one of 113 made model 78B.
Complete resto, zero rust, all moder drive train. 5.0 HO EFI, AOD transmission, eight inch for d rear axle, rack and pinion steering, power front disc brakes, custom paint, custom interior, custom custom custom.
Worked 7 years restoring her she's been on the road for about two years now and usually wins first are very show I've been to.
Would be willing to trade or part trade for another Bronco. I've got tons of pictures from when I brought her home to where she is now.
Pass it on to your friends and if it sells I'll toss in a sellers fee. Thanks Steve.

Email or pm me and I'll send phone number for pics or more info.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.