• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Wanted '66 F100 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Anyone got any '61-'66 F100 parts? Been playing with a '66, could use a p-side fender, needs a headliner but you'd prob have to buy a new one. Cool old trucks!

72Sport

Bronco Guru
I have instrument panels that are about 14" wide with the speedo like the Bronco but with slightly different gauges. The panels have ears at each end to fit the dash. I haven't looked at them in a few years. I think they have formed areas on each side of the speedo for other gauges on the big trucks like vacuum gauges or? I would post pictures but I don't have them here. If you are interested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.