• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL '66 U13..."Show condition"! This ad just made my day!!

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Re pop bumpers, later tailgate, later taillight lenses, "leather" Corbeau's, Autozone gauges cut in the dash, no less than 3 cans of Black spray paint in the engine bay, roll bar that might not even support a bikini top, flares, electric wipers, radio delete dash yet has OEM antennae, diamond plate holding down the indoor outdoor carpet. LOVE IT!!! OH, and asking $54,000.:eek:
Newsflash, there are only 20 restored Roadsters in the world too!!!;D;D;D

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Not a bad looking rig, if not for the ridiculous description. Honestly described and realistic price would make this a nice rig.

Specracer

Could be saved. Too bad to cut up what looked like might be a radio delete. Why on earth change the iconic gauge cluster? Less fault for a later one, than what was done. With reserve not met, and the thought there are only "20" left, I wonder what the asking might be..... To quote jalopnik..... "Nice price, or crack pipe".... I'm thinking the latter.

77Bronco636

I am so lucky to have one of the 20 restored roadsters in the world!!!!l
LOL!!!

Last edited:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
PRICE DROPPED to $48k!!!..at least he's willing to negotiate.
Allow me to continue with the red flags...broken English, poor grammar (capitalized Country as if it were the name of our country, and World because it's real big I guess), eBay member since 2003 with zero feedback.

It does appear to be an early build, just hope he doesn't find out!

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
On a lark, I went to look at this. Funny enough, up for auction for a third time, with the current price now $48k OBO. %)

I guess it's an inspiration to all of us... A little electrical tape and black spray paint to clean up the engine compartment are all that's needed to transform a beater into a "show quality" Bronco. ha ha

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now a bargain at $36K or best offer......anyone tempted yet?