• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WV Toddler bronco bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco John

Custom made Bronco beds. These take a toddler size mattress. Has a toy box under the hood. A little over 8' long. Made from cabinet grade plywood. Can paint other colors. I'm going to Super Bronco Celebration so I could deliver there for free or local pick up. $100 deposit.

Attachments

• IMG_5067.jpg
    IMG_5067.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_5068.jpg
    IMG_5068.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_5069.jpg
    IMG_5069.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 479
OP
OP
Bronco John

Bronco John

Thank you. I built this for my little boy when he was 4 and he's 9 now so it's just a big toy box.

RPM289

That is too cool but won't fit in my boys room! :( :( how wide is it? His room is 9x9

OP
OP
Bronco John

Bronco John

It's 44" wide. I only put tires on one side so it can be pushed up to wall. U can switch them from side to side depending on how ur room is laid out.

OP
OP
Bronco John

Bronco John

I could do just the side with tires to hang on a garage wall or man cave for painted for $250 or unpainted $175

KBUCK1

That's nice. I built my son a wagon. Planning to do something like this or make a bed from a real bronco tub. Nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.