• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need someone in AR to take a look for me!

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi guys I found this gem on Facebook and was wondering if anyone could take a look for me? She's located in hot springs AR. It looks pretty solid from the photos but I'd like to have someone lay eyes on her and let me know what they think! PM me and I'll get you the address and number! Thanks!

IMG_1483.JPG

gotdads68

Contributor
That thing is awesome, I wouldn't do anything other than make it go and stop good and drive it just like that.:cool:

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I plan on it I just want to make sure the vin numbers match up etc

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
well, no one has stepped up to help me out on this one but after talking to the seller and sorting through numerous references I feel pretty comfortable on pulling the trigger on this on. I'll be doing the transaction through the mail and having uship get her up here. I'm a little nervous can't lie but a lil excited to get it up here. I'll let you know how things pan out! He's a member on here and his user name is Air Hog so if things go south you'll know to avoid hopefully not... to be continued!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Well, seller got the check today and is shipping out the title and shipper from u ship should be picking it up on Wednesday

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Congrats and cool bronco. Weather is supposed to be nice next week, would have been a fun road trip :)

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Congrats and cool bronco. Weather is supposed to be nice next week, would have been a fun road trip :)

Yeah, you coulda checked her out for me! lol I normally wouldn't make a purchase like this being sight unseen but the seller gave me ALOT of credible references which would be hard to pull off for a scammer and also tons of pictures!

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I feel bad...I'm 2 hours away from Hot Springs or just over but I was swamped and couldn't get away to help.

Tim