• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"Sport" Door Panels

tmacstickman

There are several vendors that make very nice re-productions of the "Ranger" doors panels in the various color schemes. But, I haven't seen anyone offering a "Sport" door panel that makes me want to pull the trigger on.

There have been, and currently are, several members here looking for replacements, and it appears NOS is non-existent and what originals are available, are somewhat suspect in condition.

Pony Parts Plus, or New England Mustang as they are known as on e-bay, has the closest to the original that I have seen yet. Has anyone bought from them before, or have another suggestion?

House

Minutia Militia
Door panels are like floor mats. Keep looking for better! ;)

tirewater

Contributor
Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
Who actually makes these reproductions? It appears most of the vendors carry the same ones.

The only annoyance is that they're missing burlwood veneer, although there's probably a burlwood vinyl tack sheet that could be stuck over it.