• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LoCoFoMoCo Racings New Bullit Proof 1/4 inch plate stock looking bumper

LoCoFoMoCo

Loc.
Tacoma
I designed a new bumper and wanted something that looked stock but was real strong. this is what I came up with. im real pleased with the outcome... this pic is the bumper with optional spare tire rack and a customer requested and designed cooler rack... all of my products are customizable for you... if their is something you don't see and want we will try to make it for you. I can make most anything... the bare bumper starts at $550 and is $750 with a spare tire rack. any other options and ad on's are done on a quote basis... the bare bumper is about 85 pounds so you can get an idea of the shipping weight... here's a link to a lot of detailed pics... http://www.locobronco.com/index.php?topic=43.0
2012-10-15_11-40-38_827.jpg

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I really like the bumper.
Is it an optical illusion or is the cooler rack out of level?

COSCAG00

I sure do like the looks of that bumper.

Do you happen to have any pictures of how it attaches to the frame? Can you build it to accommodate a 2" body lift and have the gap closed up any?

GloNDark

That is awesome. I love the "stock look". Great work man, Plans for a front bumper?

OP
OP
L

LoCoFoMoCo

Loc.
Tacoma
I sure do like the looks of that bumper.

Do you happen to have any pictures of how it attaches to the frame? Can you build it to accommodate a 2" body lift and have the gap closed up any?

It attaches to the frame in the stock bolt locations, however it has 2 extra bolts that are inboard further in the frame rails on top for added strength... the body lift gap is still their but gets hidden by the spare tire carrier. You could put a filler panel also. or i suppose i could make one on the bumper for ya.

OP
OP
L

LoCoFoMoCo

Loc.
Tacoma
That is awesome. I love the "stock look". Great work man, Plans for a front bumper?

Front bumper is in the works.. im trying to hide a winch behind it...my uncle works at WARN and im looking for a good solution to do so affoordably for everyone..i want it their accessible and functional, but almost completely hidden... im so busy rite now it will be atleast 2 weeks before i get back to it..

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Nice looking bumper. You are putting out some nice, innovative products. Looking forward to the front.

Could you sink a trailer hitch receiver into the center of the bumper? Any pics of the jerry can mount?

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
Very nice. When I can afford one, I will be calling. X2 on the receiver hitch. Also looking forward to the front bumper.

OP
OP
L

LoCoFoMoCo

Loc.
Tacoma
My customer sent me some pics if his new bumper installed... he powdercoated it white... heres some pics.
photo1-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

BALCH-Autoworx

I like these a lot, can't wait to see the front winch bumper. I put a "pre-runner" style front on but recently saw some old pics with the stock bumpers. I've got to get the Bronco running first but I like this look.

Good job putting out something unique and classic.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like a 66 to early 67 Rear bumper on steroids. Very cool!

Made to fit with 1" Body Lift to cover up the gap? Maybe an extra bend in the back with 1" or so metal going up towards tailgate??? Or something like that....

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
LoCoFoMoCo,

Great work! I really like your bumpers and the stock look.

Are you still making these?

Thanks for posting them!

Chris