• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Coloring Books with a cause

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Scott

still same deal as before ?

would you be interested in a ClassicBroncos members only 2018 xmas giveaway ???

lets say 20 -25 books !?

I pay for it !

thanks

Franko

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Just ordered two more. Thanks Scott for helping keep the hobby moving forward.

Kevin

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
back to top... I bet he would definitely do that..

Hey Scott

still same deal as before ?

would you be interested in a ClassicBroncos members only 2018 xmas giveaway ???

lets say 20 -25 books !?

I pay for it !

thanks

Franko

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
back to top... I bet he would definitely do that..

Sorry guys - my pops passed away a few days ago, so I’ve been flying / driving a bunch and missed these messages. I’m definitely down with a giveaway. I won’t be back home until next week, but we can make it happen for sure.

As a side note, if you ordered books after Monday this week, there will be a few days delay in shipping. I think I emailed everyone, but in case I missed you I just wanted you to know. I will be shipping them priority rather than media, so you should get them fast once I ship them. Sorry about that - I just took off when I got the news about my pops and forgot to make arrangements to ship orders.

Have a great Thanksgiving - Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
So sorry to hear that Scott. My condolences.

I'm sure everyone who ordered will understand the delay. Focus on you and your family.

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hey Guys -- First of all, thanks for all the support. It doesn't really matter how prepared you "think" you are, losing a parent is a pretty big deal. My pops was a terrific man and role model, and I'll miss him dearly. He also had a crazy work ethic, and he would be pissed that I hadn't planned for someone to ship orders while I was out! LOL If you want to read about a guy who made a difference in the world, here ya go.. https://www.resthavenfuneral.com/obituaries/Allan-Barnes/#!/Obituary

OK.. enough of that...

All orders have been shipped out as of today. Thanks again for the patience Anyone who waited more than a couple of days for me to ship got an additional book in their package. I added one of the Off-Road Racing Coloring Books that I made from photos from the 1972 Baja 1000 and 500 races. I really, really like that book!

Joan and I are preparing about 200 coloring books to give away to a Denver Children's Welfare organization. These will all include a box of crayons. Thank you all for the continued support of this mission.

Scott