• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sideview mirrors

66 1/2 cab

I have a 66 with aftermarket sideview mirrors. They are terrible the ball joint rusted and now they are floppy. They weren’t that great to begin with. Now the mirror just popped off. I went to a British car show for Father’s Day and they had similar mirrors and the ballpoints where all crome. When the mirror did pop off there is a bracket that can be tightening , but the ball joint will be still rusty and then i would have to reattach the mirror then seal the edges. Is there better quality 66 mirrors. Thanks Stephen

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Check out the vendors here,all of them have original replacement parts. I would look for the best shipping options,sometimes the shipping costs more than the parts. Good luck. ;)