• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help with inspecting a Bronco in El Paso TX area?

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking for a knowledgeable Bronco person willing to check out a truck in the El Paso, TX area. Please pm me if you could help? Thanks in advance.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can't help you there but thats where I bought mine from, rust free to the 99th percentile.

Word of warning, Texas DMV warned me about used older vehicles in and or around that area just cause.... Be careful about vins and ownership. Mine was a one owner so not worried much about that issue.

OP
OP
LUBr LuvR

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good advice and much appreciated. Sounds like you found the one I'm looking for!

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I can't help you there but thats where I bought mine from, rust free to the 99th percentile.

Word of warning, Texas DMV warned me about used older vehicles in and or around that area just cause.... Be careful about vins and ownership. Mine was a one owner so not worried much about that issue.

Yeah...you don't want to have a Bronco that was owned over in Juarez, Mex by a cartel member...lol.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah...you don't want to have a Bronco that was owned over in Juarez, Mex by a cartel member...lol.

Number one reason I walked away from a decent 78 a few years back. Truck had been in Mexico for some time and was back in Tx

Hank