• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Time to replace my tires

BCH BRCO

As the title indicates I need to replace my All Terrain 32X11.50 R15LT Goodrich tires. PEP boys has that tire for $218/ tire installed. Got another quote at a reputable local shop for Falken A/T 32X11.50 R15LT for $185/ tire installed. Do you guys have any idea if that is a decent price for that particular tire size?

gavindg

Loc.
Westlake Village
As the title indicates I need to replace my All Terrain 32X11.50 R15LT Goodrich tires. PEP boys has that tire for $218/ tire installed. Got another quote at a reputable local shop for Falken A/T 32X11.50 R15LT for $185/ tire installed. Do you guys have any idea if that is a decent price for that particular tire size?

Check Tirebuyer.com and Tirerack.com, they are usually cheaper. Bring that price to the local shop to have them price match. Just did the same with my 315's and saved $25+ per tire.

OP
OP
BCH BRCO

BCH BRCO

Here's a photo of the new Falken A/T tires.

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 106

Lawndart

Loc.
Stick with the BFG All Terrain tires. Prolly the best tires made.

In a year, I'll be looking as well. Not looking forward to the hunt. I have ran BFG KOs on my trucks for as long as I can remember.
KOs are gone and I just can't go KO2, the sidewall pattern is just.... cough... too modern :-X

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I bought some about 3 mo. ago for my jeepZJ . I got them on line . they are FEDERAL. COUBAGIA M/T.
.. MINE WERE 30X9:50's R15.. I gave $106.00 EA. FREE SHIPPING & Fed-Ex dropped them on saturday.3 days.
... Their nice looking in my opinion . I can't fin a picture on the computer but I do have them on my cell phone send me you no. & I send you a picture of the thread.
... WOW My tires are sure higher on E-Bay .

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
4wp has had a good deal on the bfgs. My neighbor just got 4 32's for his yoga for 650 but that was unmounted. The tire guy wasn't there. I w.as about to go get a set but got 5 new 31's at the swap meet for 450. Also check Craigslist for used tires. I've found plenty of near new tires on there real cheap.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I recently replaced my 33x12.50 BFG all-terrain for some 31x10.50 BFG all-terrain. Smaller in size, obviously, but the BFG brand has been good to me and the EB. So, price if hefty, but worth it.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
BFG is owned by Michelin.
They have access to Michelins patented rubber compounds and tread pattern technology.

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
Best place I have found for new tires is COSTCO. They have free flat repair, balance & rotation, use nitrogen, and have a good road hazzard warranty.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Best place I have found for new tires is COSTCO. They have free flat repair, balance & rotation, use nitrogen, and have a good road hazzard warranty.

that's a pretty good thing to have on the tires these days.. for sure

Lunar-tic

Loc.
Brentsville
You bet, in Northern Virginia there's all kinds of nonsense on the road. I've used it to get an all new tire for my kid's car at almost no charge and they've repaired one of my KO2s free of charge.