• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fabulous Fords Forever

HB73

As it's getting closer to the cutoff date for registering. Wondering who's going this year? I think March 31st is the last day to sign up, and that's if there are still available spaces. Do they keep the whole lawn area just for Broncos? Have they ever mixed in other models if the Bronco sign ups are light?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

tvall

I registered yesterday. I'll be coming up with some others from San Diego.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 140

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I have gone 6 years (not in a row) and Broncos have always been on the lawn.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Cool beans. Imagine...2020 and the folks that will be parading their EB alongside their new Bronco. I can't wait.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Guess I should register. Wonder if I can get the 72 ready in time. Tired of taking the 66. I like the looks I get driving the 72 thru with the spool in the rear. It's about to get front and rear arb's so I can drive it more.
I blew another pb booster so gotta swap the hydro kit on if I want to take it

Berky

I registered my 77. Haven't been to this show in 20 years.

fordwheeler

Loc.
Nashville
i have no idea why i have not been as of yet. I live in Nashville, but my bronco is afraid of the rain.....that is my main concern i suppose. also, i would not want to drive mine that far. Garage Queen...can someone talk me into making the decision finally?

6eemvs.jpg
[/IMG]

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Won't make it this year as I'll be coming home from NORRA that day :(.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm gonna miss you, two events in a row? :(

Mark

Yep- I'll be in Camarillo the weekend of the Stampede - helping spread a friend's ashes.

And just figured out a few weeks ago that NORRA and FFF intersect this year.

Bummer.

Todd Z.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I'll still be in Baja for the NORRA race as well. This is the first year I can remember it coinciding with the race. It's usually a week or 2 before. Last year it was the weekend before we left. This year it's the weekend we get back.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I screwed up and planned a wheelin' trip in Big Bear that weekend with some friends, sooooooooo if anyone's in Big Bear lemme know!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Yep- I'll be in Camarillo the weekend of the Stampede - helping spread a friend's ashes.

Bummer.

Todd Z.

Sorry for your loss Todd. I think I've figured out how to make it to the Stampede too. Sorry we'll miss you for the wrong reasons.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.

Bummer.

Todd Z.

Sorry to hear about why your not at the Stampede. Camarillo is just 10 mins. from my house, but I'll be in AZ. Hopefully Bukin67 makes it to the Stampede, looks like he'll be with you during FFF.

Mark