• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PO did something weird? have U seen this?

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
In the wake of the 25 anniversary of the LA Riots, I quote the infamous words of Rodney King....Can't we all just get along. And now back to your previously scheduled thread.:)

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Well I'm old enough I believe those are SCREEN DOOR STIFFENERS.
... BACK IN THE 50's We fixed our screen doors with them & got another year out of the door.
... I believe he got more than a year from the Wind Shield.

D ROCK

Maybe that is a "custom job"...just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be.

With PO vehicles, sometimes the fixes just leave you scratching your head and saying WTF???

Attac

Contributor
Thanks for the tip. Even though my other log in / screen name from the tapatalk app on my phone may not indicate it, I have been on here (and other Bronco email lists back into the mid 90's long enough time to know the group and community well.

Aw crap drew
I didn't know that was you
:(I thought it was weird that someone just added a 71 to your name.
Sry
Chuck

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Aw crap drew
I didn't know that was you
:(I thought it was weird that someone just added a 71 to your name.
Sry
Chuck
The stupid Tapatalk app has two versions on my phone and it was giving me fits logging on a while back and somehow I ended up creating another profile that shows when I post from my phone using one of them.

I tried but gave up trying to fix it. I should probably get my niece in middle school to fix it for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk