• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Last Chance-Free Delivery to Super Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenson44

I'm loading the truck and heading to Tennessee Friday morning. We are spending Easter with family in East Tennessee then heading to SC. I will bring the following parts if you are interested, make me an offer:

-Wild Horses Fiberglass Flares, 4, never drilled, never installed. Includes welting and stainless hardware-sold BajaFresh

-Edelbrock aluminum intake for 302, Super Victor

-Edelbrock aluminum intake for 351w, Victor Jr

-Pertronix billet distributor for 302

-2011-2014 F150 headlights, original take off, new

-Dennis Carpenter 302 fan shroud for early Bronco- sold ohpoo2

-1994 351w heads

I am happy to answer questions/send pictures of any items listed above. Have a great day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

stevenson44

It came with the FAST xfi kit for 302, I believe I need a longer one for my 351w. It looks new but needs a cap, which was cracked during shipping. You want it and a left handed Taylor Made driver?

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I want the flares. PM me the price. My folks are in Bristol and can meet you friday am.

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It came with the FAST xfi kit for 302, I believe I need a longer one for my 351w. It looks new but needs a cap, which was cracked during shipping. You want it and a left handed Taylor Made driver?

Sure. Lol.

ohpoo2

Contributor
PM box full Would you take 40 for the shroud? Staying at tall ho thurs thru sun. Thanks, Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.