• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 77 Frame, Dana 44, 9" Rear, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawright3

Loc.
Lakeland (Memphis)
I've been compiling parts to start a build on this VERY solid 77 frame, but I'm realistically several years away from being able to put $30k plus into it. I'd prefer one person come with a trailer and we'll load you up with everything I've got.

77 Frame (no door/body tag but clear frame vin)
77 EB Dana 44
66-77 Leaf Springs
78 F100 Dana 44 (w/disc brake components)
70 EB 9" Rearend
66-77 New Fender Flares (black plastic)
66-77 Front Drive Shaft
66-77 Rear Drive Shaft
66-77 Tire Rack (Fresh black powder coat)
66-77 Tailgate
66-77 Front Fender
Misc Parts (not shown in photos)

IMG_4352.jpg

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4358.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

IMG_4434.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

Again, I'm not really looking to break this stuff up. Because of the size and weight it's better going to one buyer.

Joerunamo

Hello, Member this is Joerunamo if you decide to break up the item's. I would be interested in the frame. Thanks VBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.