• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD NP435 with adapter, bearing, and spud shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
NP435 setup for an Early Bronco

Includes transmission, Dana 20 adapter, bearing, and spud shaft

I am missing the shifter.

Appears to have been rebuilt at some point. Inside looks brand new.

$850 obo - I will take into account not having the shifter when negotiating. If I end up finding the shifter, I will update the listing.

I prefer local pickup in Stockton, CA but I can ship this anywhere in the US through FedEx to a commercial address. Fastenal may be another option.

Attachments

• IMG_6744.jpg
    IMG_6744.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_6746.jpg
    IMG_6746.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_6747.jpg
    IMG_6747.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_6748.jpg
    IMG_6748.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_6749.jpg
    IMG_6749.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
You always have the stuff I want but are on the wrong side of the country! What would shipping run to 21047? I have a commercial address here.

Status
Not open for further replies.