• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Clearing out my parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
The time has come to get serious about selling off my nearly 20 year collection of new & used parts . I acquired & saved everything I could find for my restorations but now I'm getting ready to retire so it all needs to go . A lot of "desirable" items are gone but still tons left . I put together a pretty broad list of what I have but if you don't see it , ask anyway . Please don't post requests here as I won't be checking in to answer them . That's why I have a web site & email/phone .;)
TIA .... Steve

http://bigskybroncos.homestead.com/forsalepg2.html

UPDATE : Thanks for all the interest ! In pulling parts I found a bunch more stuff I was "hoarding " ... it's now listed with the rest on my parts page .

Last edited:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I acquired & saved everything I could find for my restorations but now I'm getting ready to retire so it all needs to go .

Hey ole' man, I'm happy and sad to hear you're retiring!!! I talked with you about 7-8 years ago about a resto I was doing, you were a great help!!! Additionally I am about half-way thru my half doors, similar to yours (a 6 year project!!!).

You have been a great help to a lot of folks on CB. Thanks!!!

I certainly hope retirement is good to ya'!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
I have photos of everything . Shoot me an email so I can send it to you . My addy is on the parts web page .
Steve

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
TTT ... here we go again . Keeping my parts list up to date . Sold stuff gone , more found items added . ;D

77OregonBronco

All the items I ordered were just as expected and well packed. Thanks for the help with the parts I needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.