• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Stock back seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Free to a good home. This is in what I would comsider excellent condition for a used original back seat. I painted it black to fit better but the arm rests have no cracks and the fabrick is all Intacked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 94

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
It's in better condition than mine.

Your a good man.

Hope it goes to a good home.

Polepile

I need a backseat and don't mind paying for the seat and the trouble of shipping.
Thanks,
Polepile

Big One

Loc.
Bartlesville, Ok
If you haven't gotten rid of it yet Mr Yeller, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.
Just let me know..
Feel free to give me a call
918-766-1797
Thanks Todd ;D;D

Status
Not open for further replies.