• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1974 original bronco(reduced 37500)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
L

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Not the same bronco, this one was from TN and original from Cali. Spent most of its life in Bakersfield California. I know the one you are talking about from atl.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Not the same bronco, this one was from TN and original from Cali. Spent most of its life in Bakersfield California. I know the one you are talking about from atl.

So, how long have you owned it?

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Let's see???

1974 Bronco with a 351W that was installed in 1978.

Of course it has matching numbers.....

Are you going to take the starter off to see the Factory Date Code on the Block?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I may be wrong so don't hold me to it but I believe you got to your original post, click edit then click advance and that should take you to your orignal topic line.

OP
OP
L

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
i added a 2.5 inch lift(shocks, coils, springs,etc), adjustable drag links, Adjustable Track Bar, new speakers, head unit. price reduced as well. nice little bronco here, come and get it.

elan

Loc.
s
Ford 289 Hipo engines were made up to 1967. And as a small addition. The 289 Hipo engine was a standard 289 block, nothing special.

Jakedog

I saw this bronco a lot back in the 90's. It was in Bakersfield originally. The guy that owned it was a fireman. The 351 was built by jwa machine shop. The engine sounded amazing. The engine sounded so good that I went and had the same builder build one for mine. Best engine I ever had.
He would put white wheels with mud terrains on it once a year. When those went on you knew it was deer season. He drove it to Colorado every year with a small trailer behind it.
When it was here in Bakersfield it was super clean. The owner kept it waxed and I swear I never saw it dirty.
That was 20 years ago. Not a spec of rust on it back then.

OP
OP
L

lulu

Loc.
Marietta, GA
Wow you just made my year. I was reading this for my morning pee and I just peed all over the floor. Hahahha. I knew a had a gem. This is the cleanest best looking bronco I have even seen. The engine is a beast. I knew somebody loved this thing. I must be the third titled owner because the guy I bought it from said he bought it from a firefighters daughter when her dad passed away. The title was still in her dad’s name. I’m going to remove the listing and keep it. I thought maybe somebody restored it because it looked so good. But now I know it’s was just taken care of. Please send me a pm with you contact info. Would love to talk. Thanks again!!!

Steelstacks

Is this still available or are you keeping it now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just a FYI about Ford VIN on engines.

I'm just reading all this for the first time on 12/6/18 but wanted to add that Boss Mustangs from back in '69 and '70 had the VIN stamped on the block. It was hand stamped on a small flat pad on top of the block right behind the intake manifold.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.