• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 74 Bronco for sales $18000obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehreh74

Loc.
New Baden
I have an amazing 1974 Ford Bronco for sale. This truck is my baby. no amount of money was spared and only the best of the best of parts were used in this bulid. This bronco has no rust. it has a rebuilt 302 with 4 barrel carburetor, rebuilt Dana 20 transfer case, and rebuilt toploader 303 3 speed. It has a brand new soft top and original hardtop which is in good condition. ALL FLOORPANS, DOOR BOTTOMS, DOOR SILLS, TRANNY TUNNEL, FIREWALL ARE RHINO LINED TO PREVENT ANY FUTURE RUST. I put over $15,000 in parts/work in this truck after buying it. It has brand new Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II wheels in a 15x10. Brand new Dick Cepek Crusher MT tires. Brand new painless wiring harness, brand new Wildhorses rollbar with windshield stiffners to keep windshield braced tight when running toppless. Brand new dash mounted autometer guages (water temp,oil pressure,volt), brand new $350 Tuffy console w/stereo port and tumbler lock storage (best center console on the market) , new Duffy floor mounted 3spd(this kit takes the shifter off the column and puts it on the floor), new wheel and axle bearings, new brake drums and pads, new Tom's Bronco Parts powersteering kit installed (over $1500) so it is easy to turn those big tires and wheels! Wood grain rally steering wheel made of walnut. New Rancho XL9500 offroad shocks, withnew Duffy 3 inch lift coil and leaf springs(no cheap ass lift blocks here). Brand new plate steel winch bumper with 12,000 lbs winch and mounted KC offroad lights. I have lot of time in his Bronco and it means a lot to me but certain circumstances have arisen and I need to get rid of it. it's getting warm up now and this would be a great summer truck to go out hit the back roads, I've never had in the mud but it would be completely capable in that situation as well. I am asking $18000 obo. Shoot me an offer , the worst I can say is no,brad 618-978-6655
I have a lot more pics , text me and I'll send more.thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 959
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.