• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Project For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradktalbot

I have a 1977 project with title in hand I'm really considering parting with. I replaced the front floor pans and Trans tunnel. I also have the wheel housing extensions to put in. I can get some pics for you if your interested. I have plenty of other parts to include 2 sets of doors and fenders, 2 grills, tire swing, hood, tailgate, lift gate, new windshield frame, Silverback fender flares from WH, main and aux tanks, stock suspension, new 5.5" duff suspension, extended radius arms and brackets, all new rubber bushings, anti wrap leaf purches, Duffs full width coil buckets, 78 full width axles, everything new to build the axles, BC brake lines and bolts to use with the upgraded T Bird calipers, BC leaf plates and u bolts, F250 shock towers, extended driveshafts, 4.56 gears, aod and 4r70w trans, B&M 2400 stall hole shot converter, new Painless wiring harness, aftermarket tilt column, 4x4x2 steering box with the BC Broncos install kit, Explorer serp setup, brand new never ran 408w with AFR 205 heads, Scat rotating assembly with H beam rods and upgraded ARP rod bolts, Comp Cams everything except camshaft that was a custom grind from FTI, All high performance Felpro gaskets, all ARP bolts, Edelbrock RPM intake, Canton 7 qt. pick up and dipstick, new MSD ready to run distributor and 8.5 mm wires, Holley 4777-7 carb with blue pump and regulator, powdercoated valve covers and air filter housing, Ford racing 1 3/4 primary tube Z headers, correct flywheel for 351w and AOD mating, that I have $8700 invested in alone. I'm located in Macon, GA 4782257210 bradktalbot@gmail.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bradktalbot

Added Parts

I'm asking $15000 for everything bronco related I have. I'm only interested in selling as a whole. Thanks for the interest. Call if you have any questions.

OP
OP
B

bradktalbot

Pictures

I'm going to get some good pics for everybody today. Best thing to do would be to come see all in person. The price is firm so please don't waste our time. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.