• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Drum brakes. front and rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have a full set of drum brakes, front and rear. The enter set is in great condition. Just bolt on and drive. I took them off the 71 when I went to disk. I am here tripping on them. Also have spindle , hub and knuckle if you want it. Dont ask me to ship this please. it's too heavy and then they would not be free.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
so to the junk pile it goes.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OK. we have a give a way.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Bax,
Thanks for the brakes. Was great meeting you and talking trucks, life, etc. Headed home with some nice parts and a severe case of garage envy, lol. Appreciate all the info and wish you the best.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Your very welcome. Just ask if you need anything. I may have it, I may not. Also good to meet you and talk trucks. Almost as good a playing trucks.

Attac

Contributor
Do you happen to have an extra power ass wipe laying around..;D

mrdrnac

Contributor
Hi Bax,

Any chance you still have the knuckles? I'm looking for a pair of Drum brake knuckles. Perhaps they could ship in a Post Office flat rate box? Thanks

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Do you happen to have an extra power ass wipe laying around..;D

Not a full power one, just an old power assist ass wipe. The full power ass wipes are a little touchy. You might be better off with the power assist. At least with the power assist you know when its going to happen. The full power, man you touch that button by mistake. It's like an ejector seat.

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hi Bax,

Any chance you still have the knuckles? I'm looking for a pair of Drum brake knuckles. Perhaps they could ship in a Post Office flat rate box? Thanks

You are all set, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.