• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hurricane Florence Bronco folks

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Thoughts and prayers to folks suffering from Hurricane Florence ravages, especially our Bronco family. Let us know if we can help. I’ve dealt with hurricanes, tornadoes and our home destroyed by fire, and appreciate the initial shock and overwhelmed feeling. The hard work is about to begin, and you have a lot of friends. Just reach out.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
2x what he ^^^ said !!

I know whoever needs the most help right now is flooded out and or got no power . Therefor posting for help is difficult and not a priority ... but reach out & let others know !

you never know who got the means and is willing to help ... GL

dougsride

down here in fayetteville and it got messy. lumberton, new bern areas got it bad. I have neighbors that finished rebuilding after matthew and they got flooded again. it is sad to see.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Willing to send some supplies to anyone in need as well....prayers are with you guys!

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
We did fine at my home, lost power first night of the storm and just some small and medium limbs down. I have property nearer to the coast that from reports of friends who live nearby took some damage but doesn't sound overly bad. Waiting for the flood waters to subside so I can actually drive down and put eyes on things.