• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1966 half cab

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Not a bad price at all. Nice job to the person who did the work

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Blue Bastard

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Bumpers are wrong as well as some of the knobs and possibly the tailgate depending on build date. The under side looks kinda "spray bombed".That said the pics look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Considering the market and the quickie resto trend right now, I'd say that's a fair price for a mostly correct '66.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Bumpers are wrong as well as some of the knobs and possibly the tailgate depending on build date. The under side looks kinda "spray bombed".That said the pics look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a long list of things not 66 correct, but well done. Interesting on the jack holder under the hood, yet has the fender brace to fire wall, are those welded on? Possibly not the original tub?

Considering the market and the quickie resto trend right now, I'd say that's a fair price for a mostly correct '66.

Agreed, kind of surprised it's still for sale.