• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is this?

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
So I was taking pictures of my old Carb to send to a carb repair shop and I saw this on the divers side upper fender area. What is this?

Attachments

• IMG_20170111_200417838.jpg
    IMG_20170111_200417838.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 332

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like an old cruise control servo.

Any other pics? Are those cables or hoses?

That's what I was thinking so I went off to look for Ford units from the 60s/70s. I think if it is, it's an after market one.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
So I was taking pictures of my old Carb to send to a carb repair shop and I saw this on the divers side upper fender area. What is this?

I did some poking around and found the patent # on this baby. Wanna guess what it is??

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Yup I think this was after market but the patent was filled in 65. Interesting

Yeas was just talking with PO and he told that is a cruise control out of a Mopar. Crazy and I think the power steering is out of a GM!!! AHHHH