• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Salvage Yard Side Mirrors. What Have You found?

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice... No doors here just the tube ones..

got the duff mirror to attach to roll bar :) works great Watch out for trees on the trail though haha

OP
OP
jonpblewis@yaho

jonpblewis@yaho

Loc.
San Diego, CA
While I'm without a Bronco for myself at this I have been a member here for many years,and I don't know how I've missed your build,it is super nice.You have excellent fabrication skills,I envy you. Again,a great looking ride you can be proud of.

Thanks Broncosam. Hope you find yourself a new to you ride soon. Cheers;D

forrest36

I've been thinking about trying fj62 mirrors. I think that's what is on the Krawlers edge 4-door bronco but could be wrong. Cool Cruisers of Texas has the option of wide angle mirror for the passage side most other places I've found just sell regular flat mirrors on both sides.

Attachments

• mirror-fj60-black.jpg
    mirror-fj60-black.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Early-Bronco-by-Krawlers-Edge-4-Door.jpg
    Early-Bronco-by-Krawlers-Edge-4-Door.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 74
  • o.jpg
    o.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 59

Seventee

Contributor
Loc.
In the sticks of MT
80s/90s Ranger/Bronco II mirrors fit nice if looking for larger breakaway style mirrors. They are not as big as the full size truck versions.

img_0350.jpg

OP
OP
jonpblewis@yaho

jonpblewis@yaho

Loc.
San Diego, CA
GREAT FAB WORK man beautiful Bronco!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for the nice words RPM289. It was a lot of work. So it feels great to get a complement. I'll tell you something This was my first time and time is what it took. Much more than anticipated. I had some steel fab experience but nothing automotive and very little with sheet metal. I'm sure with experience it could go quicker but in the end this kind of work just requires man hours.