• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where do all the great Broncos come from?

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Like I'm sure many do, I watch all the bronco builders on facebook, instagram, etc. There are always posts about great Bronco finds with great stories they are buying, and then reselling. Where do these Broncos come from? It's like a 'wishing well' that I don't have access to.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
You and me and hundreds of others are ALL 'looking'...

They're getting tough to find! Demand is high, popularity is probably at an all-time high, and supply is low. What used to be another old cull-bronco rotting away in a field is now fetching $5,000 - $7,000+. And the days of the original old classic nearly rust-free barn finds are coming to an end.....

EB70

I think there are always going to be some around, but many people started buying them up years ago. For fun I search CL etc. when I can and prices are through the roof. A decent builder that is complete is double what it was a few years ago. There is a local Bronco that I almost bought about 4 years ago that was around 3k. Missing lots of parts and had rust etc. didn't even have paperwork. I couldn't see it.

Same EB with a few bucks into it, but basically the same is now 8k asking.

price209

Loc.
Folsom
I almost got one a few months ago off craigslist. It was an all original uncut 70 CA car with a V8 that didn't look like it had any real rust and everything was there. Not running but only asking 2k. I missed it by about 30 minutes.