• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
can i get a quote for the 1ton steering system to 29455, stock EB D44

also a quote for offset TRE's

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Sorry for the delay in answering, I was at the Off Road Expo in Pomona. I got back yesterday morning but I slept all day after driving all night...

I will have your quote in an hour or so...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did you exhibit your stuff at the show Dan? Or was this just a wander-the-show weekend for you?
(edit: nevermind. I just saw your other thread about the show)

Paul

broncokak

Bronco Guru
When doing the tie rod over with the Chevy 1 ton ends hit the rim at all? I need to go TRO because I've bent my set up a couple times already. Also a quote on a total set up would be nice too.
Thanks

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
When doing the tie rod over with the Chevy 1 ton ends hit the rim at all? I need to go TRO because I've bent my set up a couple times already. Also a quote on a total set up would be nice too.
Thanks
I have run them with 15" rims without any problem but it may depend more on the high steer arms you are running, some are longer than others, if you are running the stock knuckles no problem...

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
I am going to 78 or 79 bronco or truck knuckles, with a eb axle. I have a JD 3.5 in lift I would like a estimate on a 1ton system for that setup, steering box out. I will have a drop steering arm. zip is 47711