• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Bronco Stampede coming soon FREE FREIGHT!!!

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Looking forward to wheeling in AZ in a few weeks. Prepaid orders can be delivered to the event. Limited room, first come first served. We should also have a good collection of new parts displays. If you place an order online just add a note like "deliver to AZ Bronco Stampede" or call it in at 209-400-7200 See ya soon!

AZ Bronco website??? Event is March 14-16 Black Canyon City right off Hwy 17 about 45 minuets north of Phoenix. Hope to see you there.

Jim

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Do you have any M1A1 tanks in stock? Could probably save some serious coin on one of those...

Thanks,
Todd Z.

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Do you have any M1A1 tanks in stock? Could probably save some serious coin on one of those...

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Got em! Lots of savings especially if you add a skid plate.;D Come to think of it if you are wheeling at AZ Bronco Stampede a skid plate is highly recommended.

Jim

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Im a few weeks ago from my restoration being done and hope to attend. Cant think of anything major I need at the moment but Im sure something will pop up on the final assembly. I do need a dash bezel tool so Ill get that ordered

What rigs are you bringing out? Mine won't be trail worthy so I hope to find an empty back seat!

The registration is live and more updates are coming: https://azbronco.org/

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
The club needs to get there site running again. As nobody can get to it or maybe its just me. But thanks for the link Jefe. Been waiting for them to open up registration for awhile. Now have to consider if I need anything from WH.

OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Im a few weeks ago from my restoration being done and hope to attend. Cant think of anything major I need at the moment but Im sure something will pop up on the final assembly. I do need a dash bezel tool so Ill get that ordered

What rigs are you bringing out? Mine won't be trail worthy so I hope to find an empty back seat!

The registration is live and more updates are coming: https://azbronco.org/

We are bringing Mitch's rig. I think only two of us will be there so we will have an open seat.

Jim

No Hay

Bronco Guru
The club needs to get there site running again. As nobody can get to it or maybe its just me. But thanks for the link Jefe. Been waiting for them to open up registration for awhile. Now have to consider if I need anything from WH.

Ditto. We're new down here wanting to check out the Stampede. It says website coming soon. No info at all about the event, just registration and shirt purchases.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the reminder, Jim! Parts ordered!

Todd Z.